Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

October

October was a great month for us. We finally got to start enjoying some nice weather and I got to start opening the windows during the day. We were busy with soccer, school and helping Daddy train for his big race.
At the beginning of the month it was Halie's turn in her class to be the Blazing Star. She got to make a poster about herself that she got to share with her class. She was very proud of her poster.
One day the kids helped me bake some pumpkin bread. They are great little bakers!
My little princess.

Sometimes when Paul mows the yard he will carry Austin around with him on the backpack carrier and Austin loves it! He came up to me one day and asked me (in his own little language..."backpack, baby, backpack, baby", pointing to his back). After I got his backpack carrier and the baby on, he went and grabbed his lawn mower and started mowing!

Later on in the month Halie's class had a field trip to the Dallas Zoo. I got to go with them and had a great time. They have done some impressive improvements since the last time we were there.


A few weeks ago, Halie and Jaxson ran their first race together. It was a 1k and they were both very excited about it!
Daddy ended up signing up Austin to run too!
On your marks, get set.....
Daddy carrying Austin for part of the run.
Halie finishing strong!
Go Jax!
Austin running it in!
Happy Halloween! The ballerina and Handy Manny had a great time! We went over to Nana and Papa's house and were joined by Grandma and Grandpa for the evening. Halie was there to teach her little brother the ropes!



Aren't they sweet! I love you guys...


Austin thought it was hilarious to put his hat on Grandma!
My prince and my princess.

Halie had another big event on October 31 besides getting tons of candy, she lost her first tooth! That tooth has been loose since August, I didn't think it would ever fall out! She was super excited, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment