Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pink Day

Last night Austin came down with pink eye. This morning Halie got it too. Today was Halies Valentines Day party at school. Needless to say, she was unable to go. She was very, very, very upset about it. We made it a fun day around here anyway. Halie helped me with some of the cleaning around the house. Then she made me lunch all by herself. It was so sweet! She made me a peanut butter and honey sandwich, 5 blueberries and a tea cup of water. She said she made it for me so I wouldn't have to stop cleaning and worry about making lunch. She was so proud.
This evening we had a picnic in the living room and watched the movie she picked out at the store, "Bolt".




Then we made our annual Valentines Day cookies. She loves to decorate cookies! Unfortunately, we will not be sharing these cookies with friends this year. I don't think anyone else wants pink eye with their cookies :)




Austin has started doing this new "squatting" pose recently. Daddy joined in on the fun!




Bath Time!!!




Tonight before Halie went to bed, she told me that this was a great day. Hopefully tomorrow will leave us with clear little eyes, and maybe some snow.....









No comments:

Post a Comment