Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

And snow we got!!!!

7:00 this morning, I went to let Chewy outside and was greeted by a layer of white fluffy stuff! What a surprise!



We got to build our biggest snow man yet in Texas. It was perfect snow ball and snow man snow!

Daddy joined in the snow ball fight. Halie loved it!!!







Halie and I planned a special Valentine's Day dinner for Dad. We had a candlelight picnic on the floor in the living room and watched "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". Halie wrote him a note and drew him a picture. The note was "I love daddy because..." 1. You're sweet 2. You give me hugs and kisses 3. You read me bible stories 4. You are in our family 5. You wrestle with me.



13 hours later, the snow continues to fall. We just heard on the news that this has been the snowiest day on record in Dallas!









No comments:

Post a Comment